Translate

Monday, July 23, 2012

What I am surrounded with using some of my senses

I am surrounded by love and clutter. Against my walls and in the walk ways are clothes clothes shoes snd clothes. Somewhere amingst the corner lies the TV on my white wicker dresser. I am covered in bed sheets that are a year past their due datevto gobto the dry cleaners but not quite dirty yet. A bed a use for everything home and office because it takes up 55% including an out of date desktop on each side of it. There in a 15 pound 1and a half year old Lab/Mut puppy, so adorable sleeping on my half as indian style positioned legs! So beautiful and delicate! My boyfriend playing video games religiously. Macaroni half eaten and being devoured separatically, as I write. I am surrounded a mix of the Real Housewives of New Jersey on bravo Tv and the vigorous clicking on the mouse with a dash of typing a keyboard everyonce in a while. I am surrounded by one smell in particular that comforts me and makes me feel at home in my own studio apartment. It smells like my pumkin spiced world wick, a hint of spice but the rest I cannot depict cursed by sensation adaptation.

No comments:

Post a Comment