Translate

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

About Me

I am 29 years old my name is Alissa but my closest peeps call me Lissy for short. I love writing, I love poetry I love sociology, and psychology. I also like gossiping and watching tv. on the computer I like watching hulu and other forms of tv/movie like you too of course. I am like making a footprints in life and I wanna stand out with my writing and who I am can eventually gain viewers and fans that not only enjoy reading and like watching tv as much as I do. how many fights tonight right my blogs on that you can check out nunnally earbuds in bloggers but also yahoo, wordpress, tumbler, come post me on facebook and also tweet me on twitter.  I hope you enjoy reading about me and my other blogs. If you have any comments questions please feel free to write them down I'll be happy to reply to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment